This is the Linux app named Omnipay whose latest release can be downloaded as Tweakversions.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Omnipay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Omnipay is a payment processing library for PHP. It has been designed based on ideas from Active Merchant, plus experience implementing dozens of gateways for CI Merchant. It has a clear and consistent API, is fully unit tested, and even comes with an example application to get you started. You can learn one API and use it in multiple projects using different payment gateways. If you need to change payment gateways you won’t need to rewrite your code. Most official PHP payment gateway libraries are a mess. Most payment gateways have exceptionally poor documentation. So, why use Omnipay instead of a gateway’s official PHP package/example code? Because you are writing a shopping cart and need to support multiple gateways.
- Use it in multiple projects using different payment gateways
- Change payment gateways
- Don't need to rewrite your code
- Write a shopping cart
- Supports multiple gateways
- Omnipay has a consistent, well thought out API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omnipay.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.