This is the Linux app named Online Songbook whose latest release can be downloaded as onlinesongbook-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Online Songbook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Online Songbook is a web interface to a database of songs. Allows users to collaboratively edit songs in ChordPro format, create and share collections of songs, and print collections in a variety of formats.
Though this project is used regularly by one of the creators, it needs some updating as far as security goes, so the "beta" tag remains - since it uses Apache/HTTP login to protect the whole site, it is safe to run with trusted users, but we need to spend some more time on it to tighten up its security for public access.
C, PHP, PL/SQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onlinesongbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.