This is the Linux app named Open Blackboard System whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenBBS-0.8-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Blackboard System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Blackboard System
OpenBBS is an open and extensible blackboard system for the development of flexible workflows. The flexibility is achieved through adoption of the blackboard pattern. OpenBBS is modular and embeddable which makes it a lightwheight solution for workflows.
Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openbbs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.