This is the Linux app named Open DEVS in C++ whose latest release can be downloaded as DEVSpp_1_4_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open DEVS in C++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open DEVS in C++
DESCRIPTIONC++ Language Implementation of Discrete Event System Specification (DEVS) that is a system theory based formalism for describing discrete event systems, proposed by Prof. B.P. Zeigler(Univ. of Arizona) and extended by many researchers all around world.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/odevspp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.