This is the Linux app named Open Door Logistics whose latest release can be downloaded as ODLStudio-1.0.0-Win-64-bit-windows-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Door Logistics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Door Logistics
Open Door Logistics Studio is free, open source software for territory design and territory mapping. Design sales or delivery territories, generate sales territory maps, export to pdf, word etc. Go to http://www.opendoorlogistics.com for binary downloads, support, tutorials etc.
Using the studio you can:
- Geocode your customer data held within an Excel based on address or postcode.
- View your customers in a map and export maps to PDF or Word.
- Perform territory design and territory management for sales or delivery territories based on sales, workload, etc.
- Design territories visually by simply ‘painting‘ them on the map using your mouse.
- Sophisticated territory mapping allows you to colour and shade your territories.
- Automatically optimise territories using a powerful algorithm.
- Generate sophisticated PDF reports.
- Territory mapping
- Territory design
- Customer mapping
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendoorlogistics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.