This is the Linux app named Open SVC Decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as src_1.12.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open SVC Decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open SVC Decoder
Open SVC Decoder aims to provide a real-time coding framework for Scalable Video Coding extension of H.264/AVC.This project is AVC/SVC library decoding tools created at the IETR/INSA of Rennes. Please have a look at the project web site for more details
- SVC decoder
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensvcdecoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.