This is the Linux app named Open Visual Traceroute whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenVisualTraceroute2.0.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Visual Traceroute with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Visual Traceroute
Open source cross-platform (Windows/Linux/Mac) Java Visual Traceroute.
Data is displayed in a 3D or a 2D map component.
What is a traceroute? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traceroute
If you need some help, please first check http://visualtraceroute.net/
Feel free to drop by and leave a comment on the Facebook page
Enjoy and share!
If you want to support the development of this project, you can make a Paypal contribution at [email protected]
- 3D and 2D Map visualisation
- Export data to image or text
- Gantt view
Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Other Audience
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openvisualtrace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.