This is the Linux app named openBaraza whose latest release can be downloaded as baraza.2.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openBaraza with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Baraza framework is a Java Development made easy by taking advantage of XML to define components.
Baraza incorporates different independent projects that work independently using the same Java code block that uses the individual project XML block to produce a desired result.
Using the framework, desktop applications, applets can be easily developed using XML document.
- High development speed
- Low development cost
- Web enabled applications
- Very stable across platforms
- Well defined (well ordered design)
- It is user friendly
- Compatible with different PC's
- It has a provision for Reports, Forums, and Mailing lists
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baraza/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.