This is the Linux app named openCarac to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as openCarac_r1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openCarac to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openCarac to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:openCarac aims to automatize the characterization of electronic circuits using your favourite Spice simulator and provide output files in HTML, LaTeX (c) and GNU Octave (c) scripts.
openCarac is natively compatible with various simulators including:
- Ngspice (c), http://ngspice.sourceforge.net
- Gnucap (c), http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:start
- Xyce (c), http://xyce.sandia.gov
It comes with an API which permits to add other features and extend openCarac compatibility; openCarac is also TCL package and comes with functions that can be called in any TCL script.
Adding a GUI is the next step in openCarac development, it will be available in a future release.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencarac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.