This is the Linux app named OpenChords whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenChords.Installer.184.108.40.206.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenChords with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenChords is an alternative to traditionally printed chord songbooks.
If you hate filing music away after a practice or gig... this is for you.
If you struggle to find your songs because you cannot remember the name of the song... this is also for you.
If you wished you could just change the key of the song in the middle of a live performance... you have come to the right place.
If you find any bugs or have some suggestions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
If you would like the source code it has moved to github. you can access it on https://github.com/wolfyreload/OpenChords
Please note that this application requires Microsoft .Net framework 4.5.
- Find any song in your collection in seconds using a phrase in the song, a portion of the name, the author etc
- Present any song with chords and lyrics in a easy to read high contrast color-theme
- Transpose the song key and change capo of the songs on the fly
- Export your songs to a tablet and print friendly HTML format using locally hosted http server
- Easily export your set of songs to OpenSong
- New Cross-platform UI using eto.forms.
Non-Profit Organizations, Religion, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openchords/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.