This is the Linux app named OpenCL .Net whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenCL.Net0.6.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenCL .Net with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project attempts to do two things. First, it provides bindings to the OpenCL API that mirror the OpenCL 1.1 spec as closely as possible. (Preliminary OpenCL 1.2 support is available in SVN)Second, it provides a higher level abstraction of the API that's more .Net-like.
- OpenCL 1.0
- OpenCL 1.1
- OpenCL 1.2
- Single binary 32/64 bit support
C#, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openclnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.