This is the Linux app named OpenCraft to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as opencraft-full-0.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenCraft to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenCraft to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:An alternative/custom Minecraft server, written in Java, compatible with the original protocol. OpenCraft is built upon Apache MINA, SLF4J, Jython and XStream. The aim is to have features not in the official server distribution, like antigrief/scripting.
- Compatible with the Minecraft client and heartbeat server (protocol version 7)
- Extensible game mode system allowing customizable game play
- Command system allowing custom commands to be created
- Working physics, multiplayer, chatting, block creation and destruction
- No code from the original Minecraft server, so you can do anything permitted under the license
- Python (using Jython) scripting support
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Flat-file, Proprietary file format, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencraft/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.