This is the Linux app named OpenDAFF whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenDAFF-v17_win32-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenDAFF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenDAFF is a free, open-source software package for directional audio data - like the directivity of microphones, speakers, as well as head-related transfer functions (HRTFs)
- Full-sphere equi-angular grid data base
- Time and frequency domain content types
- Tailored for rapid access for HRTFs and directivities
- Lightweight nearest neighbour search on Gauss grids (including poles)
- Bindings for Matlab, Python and C#
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
C#, MATLAB, Python, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendaff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.