This is the Linux app named OpenDocumentPHP whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenDocumentPHP-0.5.3-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenDocumentPHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenDocument is an OASIS standard for storing documents. It is used by OpenOffice, KOffice and many more Office Suites. The target of this project is to give PHP 5 based website developers the opportunity to handle any OpenDocument Format files.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendocumentphp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.