This is the Linux app named OpenDungeons to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NewrepoURL.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenDungeons to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenDungeons to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenDungeons is an open source, real time strategy game sharing game elements with the Dungeon Keeper series and Evil Genius. Players build an underground dungeon which is inhabited by creatures. Players fight each other for control of the underground by indirectly commanding their minions, directly casting spells in combat, and luring enemies into sinister traps.
Downloads have been moved to http://download.tuxfamily.org/opendungeons
Git repository: https://github.com/OpenDungeons/OpenDungeons
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendungeons/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.