This is the Linux app named OpenGL Target Practice to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Target_Practice_Win32-0.028-Bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGL Target Practice to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGL Target Practice to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpenGL Target Practice. Simple OpenGL based shooter developed for educational and entertainment purposes. OpenAL is used for audio. Warning: Contains cheezy blood splatter effects.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a 3D engine, SDL
C++, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/targetpractice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.