This is the Linux app named openMAINT whose latest release can be downloaded as openmaint-2.0-3.1a-resources.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openMAINT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openMAINT is an enterprise open source solution for the Property & Facility Management (CMMS).
openMAINT helps to know and manage the inventory, maintenance, logistic and economic information related to buildings, plants and movable assets.
openMAINT is a ready-to-use solution, configured with databases, workflows, reports and dashboards.
The software can be gradually activated according to the needs of each organization and the available resources.
openMAINT includes the modules of Space & Asset Inventory, Facility Maintenance, Logistic Management, Economic Management, Energy & Environment, GIS & BIM.
The FM module manages the preventive / scheduled / breakdown maintenance using worflows based on the Maintenance Manual criteria.
openMAINT also supports the new BIM extensions (Building Information Modeling) with a connector based on the open IFC standard and a viewer of IFC 3D models.
openMAINT is implemented on the open source asset management framework CMDBuild.
- Space & Asset Inventory
- Facility Maintenance
- Logistic Management
- Economic Management
- Energy & Environment
- GIS & BIM support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmaint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.