This is the Linux app named OpenSQUID to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenSQUID-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenSQUID to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenSQUID to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenSQUID is a Python framework for the control of SQUID (superconducting quantum interference device) readout electronics.
It currently supports the Star Cryoelectronics PCI-1000 electronics with PFL-100 and PFL-102 flux-locked loops.
Simultaneous operation of both PFL-100s and PFL-102s from a single PCI-1000 is supported.
More features are under development.
The software is implemented in Python and aims to be easily integrated with user-defined measurement and control code.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensquid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.