This is the Linux app named OpenXL Web Service / Workflow Middleware whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenXL_Web_Service_Engine_Standard_Edition_v1.0_Src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenXL Web Service / Workflow Middleware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenXL Web Service / Workflow Middleware
OpenXL provides a flexible, platform-independent SOA/Web Service middleware and workflow programming language (SLL). OpenXL supports the creation, provisioning and execution of Web Services as well as the integration of code written in BPEL, Java, etc.
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology, Other Audience, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry
Eclipse, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/servicelanguage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.