This is the Linux app named ora2pg whose latest release can be downloaded as ora2pg-23.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ora2pg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ora2Pg is a free tool used to migrate an Oracle database to a PostgreSQL compatible schema. It connects your Oracle database, scan it automaticaly and extracts its structure or data, it then generates SQL scripts that you can load into PostgreSQL.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ora2pg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.