This is the Linux app named Orange Project Management Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as orange_project_management_14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Orange Project Management Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Orange Project Management Tool
Orange Project Management is a free tool that can help you manage all projects from a single point. You can install it on a web server, on your business network or even have Orange Project Management on your desktop. A simple yet powerful tool that is easy to use, easy to learn and can provide anything you need to have control, information and planning.
We mainly build this tool for us, having checked a lot of tools around we have remove meaningless overhead functionality and we have add what really someone needs.
Some of the features are:
-User Roles for every Project
-Multiple Project Resources Flags
-Team mailing system
-Internal Messaging System
-Automatic PERT and GANTT charts
-Summary Page with all Projects Status
-REST API to share info
-Connects with JIRA extension tool
Government, Science/Research, Developers, Auditors, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orange-pm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.