This is the Linux app named Ordinal calculator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ordinalarith.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ordinal calculator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ordinal calculator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The program evaluates ordinal expressions and relations. displaying the normal form output in plain text and/or TeX format. It supports notations for ordinals through and somewhat beyond those definable by the Veblen function.
- Interactive tool to understand the recursive and countable ordinals
- Ordinal arithmetic calculator
- A research tool for exploring the ordinal hierarchy
- Supports the Veblen hierarchy, the Veblen function and beyond
- Generalizes recursive ordinal notations to larger countable ordinals
- LaTeX output option
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ord/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.