This is the Linux app named oreka whose latest release can be downloaded as orkaudio-1.7-844-os-win32-vc9-installer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named oreka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Enterprise telephony recording and retrieval system with web based user interface. The project currently supports recording voice from VoIP SIP, Cisco Skinny (aka SCCP), raw RTP and audio sound device and runs on multiple operating systems and database systems.
It can record audio from most PBX and telephony systems such as BroadWorks, Metaswitch, Asterisk, FreeSwitch, OpenSIPS, Avaya, Nortel, Mitel, Siemens, Cisco Call Manager, Cosmocom, NEC, etc...
It is amongst others being used in Call Centers and Contact Centers for Quality monitoring (QM) purposes.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Customer Service, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oreka/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.