This is the Linux app named OverCASE whose latest release can be downloaded as OverCASE-latest-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OverCASE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An integrated CASE system that:
• Supports multiple views and stages of project development – from keeping track of reference documentation to analysis/design modelling, to project implementation, roll-out and tracking the project-related issues.
• Supports distributed development of projects by multiple participants, while proactively enforcing access control rules and auditing changes.
• Is available on all platforms where development takes place (Windows, Unix/Linux, MacOS, Solaris, etc.)
• Offers ideological and conceptual integrity across all facilities.
By adapting a new approach to CASE tool architecture (integration at repository level and developing a component-based CASE system instead of a monolithic tool) an entirely new species of tools can be brought into a useful existence – an integrated environment where all project-related activities can be performed efficiently.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/overcase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.