This is the Linux app named Oyranos whose latest release can be downloaded as oyranos-0.9.5.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Oyranos with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Operating System Colour Management System Oyranos is intented to coordinate device informations (ICC colour profiles) and configure their system wide usage. Target is a predictable path for applications and users to match colours across devices.
- low dependency core (libxml, elektra, lcms)
- cross platform (Linux/BSD/osX/Posix)
- file system ICC profile lookup
- modular device profile assignment (Xorg, CUPS ...)
- Set of default ICC profiles
- modular colour transforms (lcms, others possible to plug in)
- toolkit independent GUI support
- ICC profile manipulation
- multi monitor support
- ICC desktop colour correction on GPU with compiz or KWin
- ICC Examin profile viewer
- complete list - http://www.oyranos.org/features/
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
Command-line, Plugins, Qt, FLTK
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oyranos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.