This is the Linux app named P3: The Portable Unix Programming System whose latest release can be downloaded as pupsp3-4.0.0.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named P3: The Portable Unix Programming System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
P3: The Portable Unix Programming System
DESCRIPTIONPUPS/P3 facilitates development of multi-process multi-host computations by providing tools to emulate colonies of homeostatic organisms. It permits persistent computation, homeostatic resource protection, and asychronous interprocess communication.
- Added garbage collection (kepher)
- Added install script in top level directory of project
- Added uninstall script in top level directory of project
- Build of libraries including shared libraries now works
- Added support for user space libaries
- Changed some system internals to facilitate garbage collection
- Changed some system internals to better support open ssh
- Added support for 64 bit X86_64 architecture (under Linux)
- Bug fix release (2.0.15)
- Bug fix release (2.0.17) resolved signal race condition in PSRP protocol
- 2.01.7 Tested and running within Virtual Box environment (32 and 64 bits)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pupsp3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.