This is the Linux app named Panoramic RTL-SDR directly whose latest release can be downloaded as API_RTL_SDRforDelphi.ZIP. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Panoramic RTL-SDR directly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Panoramic RTL-SDR directly
This utility 'rtl_sdr_panorama.exe' designed for panoramic imaging spectrum REALTIME any (reasonable) band by accumulating within 0.5 second spectral samples of limited bandwidth for simultaneous monitoring (speed via USB, usually within 2...3 MHz) c DVB- chip based RTL-2832/R820 (13...1864 MHz).
1. Dongle Phone system.
2. Initial scan, Hz.
3. Endpoint scan, Hz .
4. Spacing scanning ediitsy tens kHz/MHz.
5. Noise level, dB.
6. Magnitude clock frequency correction, ppm.
Announcement on the resource http://www.rtl-sdr.com/new-rtl-sdr-panoramic-spectrum-analyzer/
New driver RTL-SDR http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/osmocom-sdr/2014-August/001353.html
- Mode endless <F8> belt for an "unlimited " navigation spectrum (spectrum being completed in accordance with the selected scale) keys Left/Right/-/+ or right-click without having to manually set the frequency.
- Navigation imaging (support arrow keys Left/Right/Down/Up, zoom +/-, stop imaging, etc.).
- High definition in the resulting spectrum.
- Calculation of the average noise level and the maximum power point (extrema) above the average noise level in the spectrum.
- Visualization of the spectrum with a waterfall and linking it to the position of the spectrum.
- REALTIME Video panoramic spectrum <F7> with user selected codec available in the system in the format of AVI.
- Screenshot spectrum <F5> format BMP (Microsoft Windows Bitmap).
- Spectrum <F6> Print with preview formatting sheet and printer selection.
- Autosave and restore the settings in an external file 'settings.ini' (auto-creation) with the possibility of surgery
- Setting accuracy of the scan range to a few Hertz.
- Stop-start button to stop and start visualizing <F9>.
- To upgrade, simply run 'Update.bat'.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guiforrrtlpower/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.