This is the Linux app named Pantheios - The C/C++ Logging Sweetspot whose latest release can be downloaded as pantheios-1.0.1-beta218.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pantheios - The C/C++ Logging Sweetspot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pantheios - The C/C++ Logging Sweetspot
DESCRIPTIONA C++ diagnostic logging API that is simple to use, 100% type-safe, generic, infinitely-extensible, atomic, platform-independent, and extremely efficient. And, best of all, it upholds the spirit of C: you only pay for what you use.
- Diagnostic Logging
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pantheios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.