This is the Linux app named ParaFEM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as parafem.5.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ParaFEM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ParaFEM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONParaFEM is an open source platform for parallel finite element analysis. The source code and philosophy are documented in the text book Smith, Griffiths and Margetts, "Programming the Finite Element Method", 5th Edition, Wiley, 2014. The software is written in modern Fortran and uses MPI for message passing.
- 3D analysis of elastic solids
- 3D analysis of elastoplastic solids
- 3D heat conduction
- 3D steady state Navier Stokes analysis
- 3D flow through porous elastic solids
- 3D eigenvalue analysis of elastic solid
- 3D forced vibrations
Aerospace, Information Technology, Science/Research, Manufacturing, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parafem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.