This is the Linux app named Party Database (a Java Web Application) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Party_v0.95.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Party Database (a Java Web Application) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Party Database (a Java Web Application) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a web based database for party registrations. It uses jakarta struts, jakarta struts templates, and SQL to form a 100% java web application that allows users to sign up for a party. Keg not included sorry.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/partydatabase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.