This is the Linux app named pascal-p4 whose latest release can be downloaded as pascal-p4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pascal-p4 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis was the 4th version of the Pascal-P compiler created by Niklaus Wirth's group at ETH Zurich, termed Pascal-P4.
Pascal-P4 is a "Running history project". That is to say, it is a historical record, but still runs on modern computers.
Several other adaptions of Pascal-P4 exist, for example for FPC. You will have to search for the details of that, I was unable to find in in sourceforge.
All of the development and bug fixes for Pascal-P4 went into the Pascal-P5 project,
Pascal-P4 is a subset of full Pascal. It may be appropriate for bootstrapping projects, or class projects.
You can find all of the Pascal-P versions here in sourceforge:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalp4/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.