This is the Linux app named Path Finder for Processing whose latest release can be downloaded as Path_FinderV1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Path Finder for Processing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Path Finder for Processing
DESCRIPTIONV1.0 is compatible with Processing 2 & 3
This library provides a set of classes to define a graph comprising of nodes and edges. Then allow the user to select from 4 different algorithms (Depth First, Breadth First, Dijkstra, A*) to find a path through the graph. Although suitable for games it can be used in a wide range of problems involving networks.
Although the download is packaged as a Processing library the actual code has no dependencies on Processing except the examples. To use it without Processing simply unzip the download and locate the library jar file then link this as an external library in your own project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pathfinder4processing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.