This is the Linux app named PEPsal whose latest release can be downloaded as pepsal-2.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PEPsal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PEPsal is an integrated, multi-layer, transparent TCP Performance Enhancing Proxy which splits the connection into two parts, making use of Linux TCP enhancements when sending data, and largely improving performance in links with different characteri
- new thread-based implementation
- much more scalable
Aerospace, Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pepsal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.