This is the Linux app named Perceptual Image Diff whose latest release can be downloaded as perceptualdiff-1.1.1-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perceptual Image Diff with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perceptual Image Diff
PerceptualDiff is an image comparison utility that compares two images using a perceptual metric. That is, it uses a computational model of the human visual system to determine if two images are visually different, so minor changes in pixels are ignored.
Advanced End Users, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdiff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.