This is the Linux app named phpCheckZ whose latest release can be downloaded as phpcheckz1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpCheckZ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpCheckZ is a php based web utility that allows you to create dynamic checklists for your website. phpCheckZ supports PHP5 only.
- Create an Unlimited Number of PHP Dynamic Checklists
- Graphical Backend for creating checklists
- Bridge Modes (Simple Machine Forums SMF & phpBB Forums)
- Charts/Graphs (Statistics based on how your members fill out checklists)
- Member permissions control system.
- phpCheckZ can be translated easily from just modifying one file.
- Web installer included
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpcheckz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.