This is the Linux app named PhpLayout whose latest release can be downloaded as PhpLayout-1_6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhpLayout with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PhpLayout is a small full-stack MVC framework which could be also used as a simple layout system for web-site (with page decoration, inserting fragments etc).
Main difference from other frameworks is aiming at "thin controllers, bare models" principle, with separating business and storage-related logic into dedicated layers (services, daos etc)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phplayout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.