This is the Linux app named phpWebmin - Webmin clone in PHP5 whose latest release can be downloaded as phpWebmin_Yuna1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpWebmin - Webmin clone in PHP5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpWebmin - Webmin clone in PHP5
A Webmin clone written entirely in PHP (including the server/modules)
Currently supports only special php modules but CGI (FastCGI) support will added some day. Configure your server with this 'tool'. Looking for people to work on modules and the server.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
PHP, Perl, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php5webmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.