This is the Linux app named PICI Network Messaging System whose latest release can be downloaded as PNMS_SOURCE_v06.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PICI Network Messaging System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PICI Network Messaging System
The PICI Network Messaging System is a message oriented middleware with the goal to provide a transparent layer which allows the sending and receiving of messages between different apps by a "subscribe/publish" mechanism. C++ API and runtime. Win/Linux
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pici-nms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.