This is the Linux app named Picobat (formerly Dos9) whose latest release can be downloaded as dos9-218.3-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Picobat (formerly Dos9) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Picobat (formerly Dos9)
This repository is not updated anymore. The project name has changed to Picobat and is now hosted at https://github.com/darkbatcher/picobat
Dos9 is a free, cross-platform, command prompt directly inspired from cmd.exe, the windows command prompt. Dos9 aims to be as compatible as possible with cmd.exe, but it also aims to eases batch by providing a large set of commands.
- Full support of IF and FOR command
- Excellent compatibility with cmd.exe
- Direct execution with pre-parsing (the script is loaded once)
- Support of GOTO, and CALL command
- Delayed expansion supported
- Conditional operators, stream and pipe supported
- Improved support for i18n
- Numerous extensions
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dos9/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.