This is the Linux app named PictFont - font library for j2me MIDP2.0 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PictFont-1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PictFont - font library for j2me MIDP2.0 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PictFont - font library for j2me MIDP2.0 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Class PictFont allows you to use custom fonts in your MIDlet for mobile phone. Fonts may be proportional, multi-colored or even animated. You can use several fonts in one MIDlet. Fonts can be loaded from jar-file or from the net or from Record Store.
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pictfont/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.