This is the Linux app named PimpBNC whose latest release can be downloaded as PimpBNC-0.9.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PimpBNC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PimpBNC is a powerful IRC bouncer (proxy/bnc) written in Perl. It supports modules (easy to write your own/change existing), most operatingsystems, IRC NAT'ing (nick sharing), builtin webserver (config, chat), +++. Runs on plain Perl 5, easy to inst
- Fixed a startup bug which stopped the bouncer from working
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pimpbnc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.