This is the Linux app named PinMAME whose latest release can be downloaded as VPinMAME33b_Minimal.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PinMAME with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
THIS SVN REPO IS NOW OUTDATED, PLEASE USE THE GITHUB LINK ABOVE!
PinMAME - Pinball's Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator written by the WPCMAME/PinMAME development team and contributors
- Emulates over 740 unique Pinball machines (and many more clones/revisions, overall more than 2500 sets) from the mid 1970's through 2014
- Standalone emulation (like MAME)
- But can also be used to drive external simulation programs like Visual Pinball via Visual Basic Script
- In addition, there is special support for the P-ROC, LISY and UltimateIO platforms to drive real pinball hardware via PinMAME.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pinmame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.