This is the Linux app named Playlist Management whose latest release can be downloaded as playlists-1.1.02-source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Playlist Management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Manage Music Based Playlists across all OS's to free yourself from applications such a iTunes, whose Playlist management feature are limited. Playlists are kept in text files for easy editing. Setup rules for adding songs to multiple playlists.
- Hierarchial Text Based Playlists
- create playlists on any Linux/UNIX system
- import M3U playlists form iTunes
- export M3U playlists to iTunes and Sonos Connect plus others
- Play songs form your playlists on any Linux/UNIX based system
- Analyze your music library to see which songs are in playlists and which are not
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playlists/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.