This is the Linux app named PLOT PS/XPS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as plot_psxps-6.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PLOT PS/XPS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PLOT PS/XPS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PLOT_PSXPS provides a set of graphic functions that allows the
generation of PostScript files (and runtime viewing with X) from C/C++
programs. A page can contain points, lines, arcs, ellipses, circles,
boxes, text, included EPS files and a lot more.
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plot-psxps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.