This is the Linux app named Point Of View whose latest release can be downloaded as PointOfView.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Point Of View with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Point Of View
DESCRIPTIONThe "Netiquette abolishment project" !
Replace content RATING by content POSITIONNING.
This project's main goal is to create an on line 'real place':
It will work like a 3D visualisation software: you select your interests
by geting close to them,
C++, PHP, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pov/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.