This is the Linux app named Polr URL Shortener whose latest release can be downloaded as polr-1.4.1-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Polr URL Shortener with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Polr URL Shortener
DESCRIPTIONPolr is an Open-Source URL Shortener that you can use on your own website. It is written in PHP and uses MySQL.
Live Version: http://polr.me
Git Repo: https://github.com/Cydrobolt/polr
If you would like the latest version, please clone the git repository linked above.
It includes a setup script so that even those beginning PHP can deploy Polr in a matter of minutes.
- Open Source
- Can be run on most PHP servers
- Quick Installer, minimal PHP/MySQL knowledge required
- Can be easily implemented into existing PHP Applications
- API system that you can enable in order to let your other apps connect to the shortener
- Link Administration
- Link Disable/Enable
- User Account System
- Quick Setup
- Easy to use
- Consistently updated
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polrshortener/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.