This is the Linux app named PolyCTLDesigner whose latest release can be downloaded as dist_PolyCTLDesigner.0.3.a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PolyCTLDesigner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Given the peptides (T-cell epitopes) PolyCTLDesigner selects flanking sequences to optimize TAP-binding and joins resulting oligopeptides into a polyepitope in a way providing efficient liberation of potential epitopes by proteasomal and/or immunoproteasomal processing and minimizing the number of junctional epitopes. For constructing polyepitopes PolyCTLDesigner utilizes known amino acid patterns of proteasome cleavage and TAP-binding specificity. PolyCTLDesigner is also able to choose antigenic peptides covering selected HLA repertoire with desired redundancy rate. Given the antigen sequences PolyCTLDesigner is also able to select T-helper epitopes. For predicting T-cell epitopes it uses TEpredict.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polyctldesigner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.