This is the Linux app named Pop-seq to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as popseq.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pop-seq to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pop-seq to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Pop-seq is a perl based simulation tool, for generating any kind of mapping population using an user defined recombination landscapes. Combined with the Seq-sim tool you can generate pooled or bar-coded next generation sequencing biased outcomes. This tool were used to solve reappearing question in a experimental design (e. g. of how many plants or sequencing depth is advisable in a back crossed or out crossed scenario )
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/popseq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.