This is the Linux app named Powermanja (Powermanga in Java) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as powermanja-20070322.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Powermanja (Powermanga in Java) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Powermanja (Powermanga in Java) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Java port of "powermanga", which is an arcade 2D shoot-em-up game with 42 levels, 14 guardians and more than 200 sprites. It runs in 320x200 or 640x400 pixels. It runs on J2SE and some J2ME (MIDP 2.0/CLDP 1.1) enabled systems, SWT is also supported.
Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Java AWT, Java SWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/powermanja/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.