This is the Linux app named powerPlant whose latest release can be downloaded as powerPlant_installer_windows_x86-1.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named powerPlant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
powerPlant is a plant modelling tool based on parametric plant descriptions, producing highly detailed models that can be exported to 3ds. Deriving similar plants is a matter of 1 click! Complete scenes can be composited with the integrated scene editor.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Science/Research
Java Swing, OpenGL, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pplant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.